Oakview Dental Group is committed to respecting the privacy of individuals and recognizes a need for the appropriate management and protection of any personal information that you agree to provide to us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request. Privacy of your personal health information is an important part of our office, providing you with quality dental care. We understand the importance of protecting your personal health information. We are committed to collecting, using, and disclosing your personal health information. We also try to be as open and transparent as possible about the way we handle your personal health information. It is important to us to provide this service to our patients. All staff members who come in contact with your personal health information are aware of the sensitive nature of the information that you have disclosed to us. They are all trained in the appropriate uses and protection of your information. We have outlined what our office is doing to ensure the following:
- Only necessary information is collected about Patients.
- We only share your information with the patient’s consent.
- Storage, retention, and destruction of your personal health information comply with existing legislation and privacy protection protocols.
- Our privacy protocols comply with privacy legislation, the standards of our regulatory body, the Royal
- College of Dental Surgeons of Ontario, And the law.
Do not hesitate to discuss our policies with any member of our office staff.